Television Producer, Director, and Editor
KRCB North Bay Public Media, a Sonoma County-based public television station, is looking for a hands-on producer with strong creative and technical skills and experience in Adobe Premiere CC editing, Final Cut Pro 6 editing, and Adobe Creative Cloud broadcast graphics. This is an in-house position.
- Production in the television studio and in the field, including camera, audio, lighting, and other functions
- Directing and managing shoots, including scouting locations, scheduling, conducting interviews, capturing B-roll and media management
- Production of long and short format content in the appropriate format for a range of delivery platforms
- Post production, including video editing in Adobe Premiere (current version), and Final Cut Pro (version 6), graphics, audio mixing, color correction, and transcoding
- Leading and supervising interns, volunteers, independent contractors, and outside producers
- Solid Demo Reel
- Team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency required, Mac OSX a plus
- Strong working knowledge of current digital media production, equipment, and data management processes
- Working knowledge of DSLR videography and workflow
- Public television and non-profit experience a plus
- Scriptwriting, storytelling, creativity, set design
- Motion graphics and After Effects a huge plus
- Asset management and media archiving
- Experience recruiting, managing, and inspiring volunteers
Full time or part time, flexible hours with occasional nights / weekends required, EOE.
- cover letter
- resume - include your physical address, not just an email
- link to online demo reel
PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH DEMO REELS / VIDEO. SEND A LINK.
Responses with attached video will be deleted without being read.
No phone calls.